We are constantly challenging our products!
Consequently, we update, improve and refine products and services to help you stay on top of your fleet management.
The next generation of Manager is an all new Manager experience.
Key features include Fleet Home, Machine Home, Chat, Search, Tiles & Manager Classic embedded.
Fleet Home is the default landing page when entering into next generation Manager.
- Attention List
The Attention List ranks machines in need of attention by severity
The Fleet widget shows the total count of machines connected, and the momentary state of these; Working, Idling, or Stopped.
The Alarms widget provides overview and access to active and currently sounding alarms as well as details on last triggered alarms.
The Activity widget shows an hourly graph of machines working / not working pinpointing peak activity hours.
- Tile KPIs
The Pin-to-Home functionality from Tiles will let you pin a summary from any of the Tiles to your Fleet Home in extension of the standard widgets.
Machine Home presents all machine and sensor related data.
All the important machine events, such as CAN fault codes, damage reports, failed inspections, and overrun services. If there are no active events, this section is not displayed.
The Activity timeline provides an overview of the machine’s daily work routine. Utilization measures also show the distribution of working, moving, and idle time.
The Sensors list registers all the advanced sensor data divided by name, value and update frecuency.
The Message functionality allows for instant chat with text and images between Trackunit Manager, Go and On. The unread notification badge will appear upon new replies from recipients. This functionality requires users to be set up with access to the particular machine.
Search by brand, type, model, name or serial no. of your assets.
Tiles are analytics dashboards and then some. Tiles delivers telematics data, analytics, and visualisation packaged together to address a specific theme.
Manager Classic, as you know it, is an embedded part of the next generation Manager. Simply use the menu shortcut to access it, and you will find all the classic features to manage your fleet.
- Extension of Alarm by Zone feature with the option of being alarmed when a unit leaves a zone by crossing a zone line.
- For the Shock sensor alarming (Alarm by unit state) the G-force upper limit has been increased from 2 to 2.5 G. In addition, the G-force levels in the drop-down are no longer three-digit values, but actual G-force values.
- The Edit panel (under Settings tab) for SCOM units now has fewer options, as especially the battery and time save settings have been removed.
- The Trackunit Go app now has full support for AEMP (and Beacon) unit data.
- A notes field has been included allowing you to add notes to each machine or equipment. The notes field will be displayed in the machine home and enlarged by clicking.
- It is now possible to enter and edit machine meta data for the "Machine ID" directly in Trackunit Go.
- A temperature field is included in the machine home.
- A "Connections" panel has been included. One output field and four input fields can be set up in Trackunit Manager and monitored in Trackunit Go.
- New custom Damage Report allows you to extract all damages collected through the app and view all related details such as description, severity, and also images attached.