We are committed to provide you with all the help you need to get the most out of your Trackunit Telematics solution and maximize your return on investment. If you have any questions about our products or services, our support team is here to assist you.
Return Merchandise Authorization
All technical issues must be reported to Support
At Trackunit we strive to produce the highest quality of hardware, able to survive most circumstances. Should you experience any problems with your product however, Customer Care will try to resolve any issue or malfunction. If this is not possible a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) will be created for units covered by our 24 month warranty. You will receive a RMA form by e-mail, which must be returned to Trackunit production facility with the faulty unit. The RMA form must contain the designated RMA reference number supplied in the email. This RMA reference number relates to the one specific unit. If you have more faulty units please obtain more RMA forms from Customer Care. Units out of warranty but with license can be discarded and a new unit can be purchased at a reduced price. Products received at our production facility without a RMA form will be returned to sender.
1. Call or write your local Trackunit Customer Care to obtain RMA form with designated RMA number.
2. A new replacement unit will be delivered to you immediately to assure you can use our services.
3. Upon receipt of the faulty unit and RMA form, technicians at our production facility will inspect and test the unit.
4. As soon as possible you will receive an answer from Customer Care with the results of the test.
5. If the test concludes the error is covered by the warranty, the replacement unit will be 100% refunded and you will receive a credit memo.
6. If we do not receive the faulty unit at our production facility within 30 days from the initial date of contact the RMA case will be closed and a new must be startet.
RMA form can be found here: RMA form