Trackunit Raw is a robust and versatile telematics device, providing stable, secure and reliable connectivity.
With simplicity in mind, your fleet is made digital, communicating and providing valuable data.
Trackunit Raw is designed for best performance on all technical levels.
Proven designs, trusted technology and innovation, makes a safe choice for a future proven solution with global coverage.
Did You Notice?
Trackunit Raw is certified and compliant with global type approvals, and supports OEM industri standard machine data interfaces.
Trackunit Raw is compact cellular 2G/3G tracking device with build in GPS, and a variety of inputs and outputs to cater for the most demanding industry applications. The product offers global coverage, and a unique performance by design of the hardware, antenna and embedded firmware.
Trackunit Raw is designed for customization and easy installation. A constructive complement of acessories, can even enable support of user authentication, access control and 1-Wire applications.
Trackunit Raw provides access to detailed machine data via the CAN bus interface and offers full support of CAN J1939 and CAN Open protocols.
What’s In The Box
- Trackunit Raw (Part.no specific)
- Mounting bracket
- Selected wiring harness
- Fuseholder / 1A Fuse
- Installation Guide
Did You Notice?
Trackunit Raw supports up to 4 digital inputs and 1 digital output, 1-Wire and CAN High / Low connections to be used for your choice of application.
- Network: 2G GSM / 3G UMTS
- Approvals: CE, FCC/IC, PTCRB
- GPS: GPS, GLONAS and SBAS
- Supply Voltage: 12 - 48 VDC
- Max. Voltage Range: 8 - 58 VDC
- Backup Battery: 750 mAh Liion
- Stby: 10 mA/7 mA avg at. 12/24V
- Charge: 225 mA/12V - 115mA/24V
- Charging Time: 4 hours
- Digital inputs: 4
- Digital outputs: 1
- CAN inputs: High / Low
- CAN Support: J1939 / CAN Open
- Access control input: 1-Wire
- Temperature Range: -30C to +60C
- Environmental Class: IP67
- Weigt: 65 g (excl. cable)