100 Key Insights and Learnings to Eliminate Downtime
A Guide to 100 Key Insights and Learnings Construction Needs to Eliminate Downtime on a Global Scale
- Eliminate Downtime - a free industry white book offers 100 ways to a more efficient and more productive construction industry
- 12-months of research from global conference series, industry learning, Eliminate Downtime Committee and open industry survey reveals the fictions and realities to enable positive human-technology interaction, impact productivity and reduce inefficiency across the construction industry value chain
- Survey results highlight industry’s current downtime situation, utilising industry benchmark illustrates top performers in eliminate downtime had clear digital strategy to support business objectives
AALBORG, Denmark, April 23, 2020. Trackunit has launched the Eliminate Downtime White Book 2020 - the largest co-created collection of insights and stories on the topic of downtime in construction. At this time of enforced downtime mandated to reduce the spread of the Covid-19 virus, the Construction industry, like most others, has the opportunity to audit its processes and systems used across its value chain. This white book contains invaluable examples of how the most efficient organizations are navigating their way to productivity gains.
The white book embraces the expertise, human stories, and technology trends that have been captured during the past 12-months to reduce waste and increase productivity in the Construction industry. The 10—chapter white book is a journey and provides examples of facts and learnings, stories, key questions, and the challenges that the industry continues to face. Furthermore, it features ten transformative principles created by the Eliminate Downtime Committee. Each chapter delivers 10 points, forming the 100 key insights uncovered by the report’s authors.
Eliminate Downtime White Book 2020 – Content:
- 10 Reasons Why Now Is the Right Time to Eliminate Downtime in Construction
- 10 Key Findings About Downtime
- 10 Principles for Transformation
- 10 Stories How Humans Deal with Downtime
- 10 Key Challenges the Construction Industry Faces
- 10 Stories About AI and Data
- 10 Must-Reads to Eliminate Downtime
- 10 Start-Ups Where Tech Eliminates Downtime
- 10 Examples Why We’re Not Alone - How Other Industries Eliminate Downtime
- 10 Key Questions for You and Your Team
Key findings from the Eliminate Downtime Benchmark survey results illustrate distinct differences between high and low Eliminate Downtime performers, such as:
55% of construction companies do not exploit the full potential of the data they gather. The reason for the unused data? 83% of these companies report that they lack knowledge of, how to use their data.
The white book features ten insights capturing the state of the industry.
Soeren Brogaard, CCO in Trackunit and initiator of the Eliminate Downtime movement stated, “The Eliminate Downtime White Book documents real stories, real people, and organizations that recognize the problems the industry faces every day. These people and organizations are collaborating to implement solutions at a human and technology level. I have said before that downtime is the mother of all problems in our industry. By documenting how the industry is engaging with the challenges, we offer a guide that people at all levels can gain insights from and hopefully spark new ideas that will continue to drive this movement forward.”
There is a new enthusiasm to reduce waste and Eliminate Downtime, which has been captured in this report.
For more information on the Eliminate Downtime White Book 2020: https://pages.services/campaign.trackunit.com/2020-whitebook-download-lp/
The movement to Eliminate Downtime by 2025 is continuing to receive the support and sign-up from leading construction companies, industry bodies and recognition from governmental bodies.
For more information on Eliminate Downtime and how you can help our industry work better go visit https://www.trackunit.com/company/eliminate-downtime/